POSITIVE CAESAREAN WORKSHOP (3 HOURS)
There are many things for you to consider and steps you can take to prepare for a positive Caesarean birth experience. During this workshop we will look at what you can expect during the birth, how to prepare and how to support recovery afterwards.
What will you learn
- Caesarean Birth can be a positive experience for a baby, woman and her birth partner
- What is a Caesarean Birth, Natural or gentle Caesarian?
- To look forward to a gentle, safe, calm, comfortable and stress free birth
- How to release any fears that may be associated with a Caesarean birth
- How to relax deeply and quickly using breathing techniques and visualisations
- How to support your hormones to promote bonding and feeding after birth
- Breathing techniques to maximise your body’s natural relaxation responses
- The knowledge and power to navigate pregnancy and birth
- What happens before, during and after your birth and what to expect
- Recovery - top tips